Our licensed veterinarians are nationally accredited and will sign a health certificate for your pet prior to your departure.

Please keep in mind if it is a large animal, a special blood test may be required before any health certificates can be issued. Similarly, if you are travelling to Hawaii, a rabies titer is required at least 120 days before point of departure.

Click the image to see national and international requirements

Planning a Trip With Your Pet Within The US or Out Of The Country?