2021 Pet Costume Contest Entry Page
Rules & Regulations:
1. Entries are to be of your pet only. Photo should only contain your pet.
2. Jpeg format will be the only format accepted.
3. Orcas Veterinary Service reserves the right to decline any entry based on image content. Images depicting unsafe conditions, foul language, costumes not suitable for all audiences, drugs/alcohol, or any other situation deemed inapropriate or not keeping with tasteful aesthetic will be declined without notice. Images of criminal nature will be reported to local authorities.
4. Entries submitted after 11:59pm PST on September 30th will be declined.
5. Winner will be announced by Noon on October 31, 2021.
6. By submitting your photo you are attesting that you own the photo and the photo is of a pet that is legally owned by you. Photos may be declined if they appear not to be original.
7. Each vote is $1.00 USD. There is no limit to the number of votes that can obtained by an entry.
8. This is not a tax deductible donation. (We will let you know if this changes).
9. Voting closes at 11:59pm PST on October 30, 2021.
10. Pet Owner does not have to be a current client of Orcas Veterinary.
11. Winner's Prize will be in the form of a pre-paid Visa in the amount of $150.00 USD mailed via USPS to the address on file for that entry.
12. By submitting your photo, you are agreeing to allow Orcas Veterinary Service and all other parties associated with the contest administration to use the photo at-will for social media, marketing, and promotion of this event and all future events.